The word “gia” is derived from the word “energia”, the Spanish word for “energy”.
Noni GIA is bHIP Global’s new product that is a powdered mix of pineapple juice, grape juice and noni juice. The noni fruit is high in dietary fiber and carbohydrates.
Noni GIA is a very good source of antioxidants that help the body rid of toxins and free radicals. It helps improve physical and mental performance. Its benefits include mental clarity, enhanced metabolism and weight loss among others.
Available in sachets and single serving packets, Noni GIA is conveniently packed so you can enjoy its fruity taste and health benefits anytime, anywhere!
The noni plant grows in a wide variety of terrains and weather conditions – volcanic terrains, limestone outcrops and lava-strewn coasts. Its fruit is rich in dietary fiber, carbohydrates and protein.
The nano fruit’s juice is high in vitamin C, and also contains vitamin B3 (niacin), iron, potassium, calcium and sodium.
Used as medicine and health supplement for over two millenia, the noni plant is believed to have the following benefits:
- Makes the immune system stronger for better resistance against diseases
- Provides natural antioxidants that help the body rid of free radicals
- Enhances blood circulation and cell regeneration
- Improves nutrient absorption by boosting the digestive system functions
- Helps the body to combat harmful fungi and bacteria through active compounds like terpenes and anthraquinones
- Delivers substances beneficial to hair and skin
How to Prepare Noni Gia
Mix Noni GIA with 2oz (60mL) of water. Stir well and enjoy!